Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Back to Life
It has been years since I have blogged about life. I have been swallowed up in the Facebook rat race. No longer. I have taken back my life and will no longer spend so many waited minutes browsing people's opinions and on goings. Life is lived more than images and short one liners. I want to really express myself and my feelings about what life is giving me. I no have a 5 and 6 year old. Since my last post it is quite a difference. Some things remain the same but how they have grown as individuals and how we have grown as parents. We have made mistakes but over all we have really done well with our two little McBs. everyone is on summer break...well all but me. I look forward to the evenings when I get to join in on the summer fun. We have moved into a beautiful home and are close to work and school making life so much easier. We also are attending Pleasant Ridge Church of Christ. We just finished up a 4 week run of VBS shows. From David to Joseph we have really spread God's word through drama and music. That's all I will run through tonight but as life moves I will be here to capture the details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment